Sometimes, when you try to play a video, you get an error called “Black Screen while Playing video”. When you get this particular error, you can only hear the audio but not video. Your screen becomes completely black with audio only and as a result, your video file becomes corrupted. This error can take place due to different reasons depending on the video. Are you also facing this issue? If yes, then do not worry at all, you can easily solve this issue using the below-mentioned method. But going to discuss about the solution, you must learn about some common reasons behind the video file corruption in order to decrease the chances of getting the video file corrupted from the very next time:
Some common reasons behind the corruption of video file are as follows:
- Editing your video file with some authorized third party repair tool can sometimes corrupt the video and your video file becomes inaccessible.
- Sometimes it can corrupt the video file while recording videos when the storage media, as for example, memory card is completely full.
- Sometime you may get camcorder or device error while recording videos can easily corrupt your videos.
- Your video file can also corrupt due to virus infection or when any kind of bad sector is present in your storage device that contains video.
- Header corruption is another reasons behind the corruption of video file, it may also completely change its structure.
- Application error or system malfunction is another reason for which your video file sometimes gets corrupted.
- File can also become inaccessible when you get CRC error or any kind of interruption while downloading the video.
- Sometimes when you face any kind of interruption when you make conversion from one video format to another or when you move videos from one storage device to another then it is possible that your video file becomes corrupted.
These are some of the common reasons mentioned above behind the corruption of video files. However, these reasons can be ignored to reduce the chances of getting a video file corrupted.
How to Fix Corrupted Video File
A corrupted file can be fixed by performing the steps mentioned below;
- Troubleshoot your browser
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Silverlight Plug-in
- Disable Extensions in Firefox
- Do you have anti-virus software installed?
- Remove Adware That May Be Installed On Your Computer
You can solve this issue very easily with the above-mentioned steps but if you are unable to do then you can also make use of third party repair tool. In this case, you can use Video Repair Tool to solve this issue. This repair tool is specifically designed to repair any kind of error or corruption made to the video file. It is one of the most reliable and professional repair tool used for corrupted or damaged video files of various formats.
Steps to Fix Corrupted the issue “Black Screen while Playing Video”:
Using the steps mentioned below you will be able to fix the issue “Black Screen while Playing Video”.
Step 1: Download and Install Video Repair Tool. Click on “Repair Video” to repair corrupt videos.
Step 2: Now click ‘+‘ or ‘–‘ in order to add or remove files.
Step 3: Click button to launch ‘Preview‘ of corrupt Video before repair.
Step 4: Video files are being repaired.
In this way, you can easily fix this issue by applying the steps mentioned above without any hassle.